- Full Laundry Service 27/7
- Dry Cleaning on request (and for the guest account)
- TVs, each room is equipped with a LCD screen. We only air local South African Broadcasted News and Series
- Meal-on-request, Can be prepared for 3 or more guests only. Please notify the guest house at least 24 hrs
- Curio Shop In support of the local Melville Artists. We have a display of carefully selected curios and objects, as well as maps and books.
Perfect for a souvenir or gift!
Melville is extremely central, it is minutes away from the M1 S, M1 N highway, 30 minutes from the airport, 5 minutes away from the University of Johannesburg and Wits University as well as the broadcasting studios of the SABC.
The historic city center and its vibrant arts village are minutes away. On the green side, you can visit the historical site of the Melville Koppies, Emmarentia dam and Zoo Lake are 2 expansive and beautiful parks in close vicinity as well as the Zoo being directly opposite to the Zoo Lake.
Just outside Melville you will be able to enjoy 2 of the most prestigious and beautiful Golf courses of the area. In the suburb of Melville itself, you will find numerous bars, clubs and restaurants. Beauty Salon and our local shopping centre with all major banks within the Melville radius, the area is also well known for its antique shops.
Melvilla offers a beautiful space that can be set up to accommodate up to 50 people. We can cater for corporate dinners, cocktails, high tea, product launches, exhibitions and press interviews or for a buyer’s unique link to labels or brands. By contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org we will be more than happy to discuss the details of your function.